Some days I can hear her in office laugh out loud. When I ask her what's so funny she replies that she just sent a text (usually to her hubby) that she thought was uber hilarious. Of course as she tell me what's she texted, she realizes (on her own mind you) that maybe it wasn't has funny as she thought. It happens quite often, but it's one of the many things I love about her. So, enough mushy stuff. Let's get on with the good stuff.
1. Fabric Covered Resin Table at Tatertots & Jello. I love this cute little table and idea. And Jen makes it look so easy, although I know I would make this table look a hot mess if I tried it myself.
2. Homemade Butterfingers at Plain Chicken. Butterfingers are one of my favorite candies and with only three ingredients to make these bad boys all I can say is...YES please!
3. DIY Hollowed Light Bulb at TeamDroid. I see really cool projects with light bulbs. Light bulb vases...light bulb terrariums. And I always have the same question. How in the heck to the hollow those suckers out? Well, my question has been answered.
1. Board and Batten at Just a Girl. I love how easy this is! I have wanted to do this in my home for a while but with the lay outs of doors and windows I don't think it would work at my house, but a girl can dream when it's this easy and cheap to do!
2. Mumkin at Circa Dee. Guess who is ready for fall? This chick! I already got excited because my power bill went down a whole $15 dollars, that's the first indicator fall is coming, just like the groundhog seeing it's shadow. I think these "mumkins" are too adorable and I can't wait to put some on my front porch.
3. Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower Breadsticks at Mom, What's For Dinner? Alright, just like any other mom, I am always looking for ways to sneak veggies into Scarlett's mouth. So I am going to make this and call it "pizza". I can't wait to see if it taste as good as it looks!
1. Homemade Bug Spray at I Can Teach My Child. I have such a problem with mosquitoes at work and the commercial brands aren't always good for you. If it can take off your nail polish then how healthy is it to be spraying it all over your skin. That's why i'm always looking for new bug sprays.
2. Terrarium Magnets at Happiness Is. This is such a unique project and not something you would find everyday.
3. Spray Painted Doily Canvas at Shey B. This is a really neat looking. Maybe a quick and easy way to decorate around the house.