Whimsically Homemade now offers advertising options too! If your interested, just check out our advertising page on the navigation bar. We also offer ad swaps! Ad swaps come with the option to guest post with us. We've got some great stuff going on, but nothing is greater than a giveaway. Right, guys? Starting September 22nd, the Hello Fall $1000 Cash Giveaway begins. This giveaway is hosted by our friends over at Happy Home and Family and Jenn's Blah Blah Blog, but you can enter right here at Whimsically Homemade the day the giveaway goes live. If you can't wait until the 22nd, then you can enter the $200 Instant Bucks Amazon Gift Card Giveaway going on right now until October 1st. Anyway, enough chit chat. Let's get to this week's Favorite Finds.
1. DIY Floorcloth via Design Share. When I saw this idea I think my eyes popped out of my head. It was brill! I absolutely love it and I can't wait to spruce up dining room with this.
2. Ice Shot Glasses via Intimate Weddings. This is a great idea for parties and entertaining. Nothing gets a conversation started fasted that alcohol in ice shot glasses. I sense a dinner party coming on...
3. Owl Pillow Boxes via Kerry's Craft Blog. We all know I love owls, that is not something I hide. (I mean obviously. You guys do see the blog layout, right?) I squealed so loud with "OMG these are SOOOO cute!" I think I made a couple of Alex's friends lose their concentration on their card game. But seriously though, aren't these little guys frickin' adorable!
1. Linguine with Shrimp Scampi via The Recipe Club. OMG y'all how delicious is that? I wish you guys could hear the way my tummy is grumbling wanting to eat that immediately. Definitely going to have to make that for dinner this next week.
2. Faux Tin Tiles via Suzy's Artsy-Crafty Sitcom. Wow! Seriously, do you know how much money I am about to save? This post blew my mind how easy it is to create something that's what like $20 a piece at home depot? Love this post with a passion!
3. DIY Cordless Lamp via View Along The Way. This is a little bit technical but I know a good husband who could totally do this for me! And she's completely right, I always want lamps where there is no outlet for some reason. This post is totally going to help me while decorating my house.
1. Fabric Headboard via All Things Thrifty. I've always wanted try something like this. Fabric headboards are a great way to spruce up your room and I personally think it gives your bed a classy look.
2. Pebble Stain Glass Window via Knick Knacks and Ric Rac. Great way to achieve a mosaic look for your windows and at a low cost. It's an easy way to add a unique touch to any front door/ windows around the house, etc.
3. No Bake Chewy Granola Bars via Back to the Cutting Board. I normally end up taking granola bars to work with me since I get hungry around mid shift. I'd love to start making my own and taking them instead of wasting money on store brand ones. Great recipe!
And that bring this week's favorite find to a close for this week. I hope everyone enjoyed. And I hope everyone is super excited about all the new additions to Whimsically Homemade! I know we are. Please stop by and check out all of our wonderful features this week and leave some comment love. If you guys have any questions please please please don't hesitate to comment below or shoot us and email! See you soon!