Saturday, April 7, 2012

Favorite Finds Friday

Hi Everyone!!

Soooooooo we got a new page design. I think it's awesome and I hope everyone else does too. I decided to do a little redecorating to pass my recovery time. So far so good. Also, if you guys haven't noticed we've added some grab buttons. Feel free to grab one and post us along.

Along with a new design, Emily and I have decided to do a weekly post on Fridays with our favorite finds of the week. There will be five finds from each of us. We're are super excited about this little project. And we are excited to share it with you guys. Although we don't have any favorite finds to share this week, we will next Friday. We just got make sure we have plenty of time to get all the permissions we need and all that good stuff. I just want to get everyone prepared and pumped up! See you guys next Friday!

Whimsically Homemade


Whimsically Homemade

Whimsically Homemade



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Crafting!

Megan@ Whimsically Homemade