Anyway, as I was stumbling around this week I came across this particular picture that nails projects that I attempt on the head perfect. Remember about two weeks ago in our favorite finds we featured a crayon wall art by Light&Spoon.
I've see crayon wall art all over the place and some of them are pretty creative. Pretty enough for me to buy rather attempt it on my own.
This one is really pretty and something I haven't seen anyone do before.
I would definately invest in this one. It's very beautiful and colorful. I love the nature aspect to it.
Pulling something like this off definitely takes talent and a lot of time and effort. I came across this picture this week and it captures exactly how I would feel if I attempted even the most simplest of melted crayon art.
You guys enjoy this weeks favorite finds.
If you were featured we ask you pretty please to grab a button. It's not mandatory, but it would be nice.
Homemade Cooking Spray at Nature's Nurture. Homemade cooking spray? Can someone say genius? This is sooooo much cheaper than buying the can stuff. And it's green too. No more spray can that I always feel is killing the ozone layer little but little. I can't believe I never though of this.
2. Beautiful Butterflies Wreath from Ashley's Dandelion Wishes. This wreath is absolutely beautiful and perfect for spring. If I had the die cuts on hand I would definitively be making this wreath right now.
3. Mini Oreo Cheesecakes at Sprinkle Charms. I love me some oreos. So, when I came across these this week my mouth watered. Bridget really nailed this recipe!
4. Sofa Table Plans at Take the Side Street. If I had any kind of woodworking skills whatsoever, I might attempt this. However, my woodworking skills are poor at best and Alex doesn't even know what a hand saw is. So, this project will remain as a dream to me, but those of you that are woodworking savvy or have men that are this is the project for you! The end result is just gorgeous and with the two parter step by step tutorial that Anna gives you can't go wrong!
5. DIY Colorful Thrift Store Lamps at HelloGiggles. I wish had more places in my apartment to do this project. The colors are so bright and cheery. I absolutely love it. I guess I'll just have to keep this in back of my mind in case we move to a more spacious home.
1. Bowl of Bows Pasta Salad at A Pretty Life in the Suburbs. I love pasta, my husband, not so much. But I like simple pasta that allows you to appreciate each flavor individually and come together as a whole to be great. As I was reading the recipe Jo-Anna has, I could taste it, simple, clean, something I know I am going to have to make because it looks and sounds amazing.
2. Rosti-German (or Swiss) Hash Browns Eggs at A Feast for the Eyes. I do believe this is will be our breakfast on Sunday. Scarlett and Leroy love eggs with a runny yolk and I only like them if there is something to soak the yolk up with, and this looks good. Only thing I may change is adding some bacon in there somewhere.
3. The Hunger Games found at Amazon. So of course this isn't from a blog, however it is what I did with a good chunk of my week. I read all 3 books in about 4 1/2 days, and it would have been faster if my Kindle didn't die and I had to wait to get the charger from work. But I wasn't going to read them thinking it would be something like Twilight, but at the urging of a friend I read them and they were amazing. Definitely recommend them to anyone who hasn't read them yet.
4. DIY Casserole Tray at Shanty 2 Chic. I am no good with using tools, luckily my husband is. I love the idea of this casserole tray, something so simple but with lots of function. If Leroy made it I think I would have him add a lid to it so that if I bring something to a cook out I can keep the flies away.
5. Spider Catcher designed by Clark Barrett. I have a huge fear of spiders, moths, and palmetto bugs (If you're not in the south a palmetto bug is like a roach on steroids.) Since the bugs only seem to come out when Leroy is not there to save me, I think I need something like this desperately to "save" me.
See you guys next week!