Friday, May 25, 2012

Favorite Finds Friday {7}

Woo Hoo! Three day weekend! Well, for most people anyway. I've got to work tomorrow, but such is life. I am going to Atlanta (again) on Sunday and Monday though to watch a couple of baseball games with my beau and his dad. So that should be fun. Anyway, this week's favorite finds are in. I hope you guys enjoy them. Let me know what you think. Or better yet let all the wonderful ladies that were featured this week know what you think.




  Whimsically Homemade


Whimsically Homemade





If you were featured we ask you pretty please to grab a button. It's not mandatory, but it would be nice.


1. Vintage Suitcase Entrance at Red Hen Home. If I had a home of my own and a beautiful entryway like this, I would decorate it with vintage suitcase shelves too. This entryway is absolutely gorgeous. Although, come to think of it, this kind of project maybe a little to complex for me. But in a perfect world right?


 




2. Homemade Cake Pan Release at Rose Bakes. HOLY SMOKES! This is the best idea EVER! I've totally got make some of this up for when I go on one of my baking crusades.



3. Mini Hamburger Cookies at Six Sister' Stuff. When I first saw these I thought they looked like they were going to be ridiculously hard to make. Then I read the recipe and realized how extremely simple they actually are. And cute too!


 


4. Texas Sheet Cake Cupcakes at The Little Kitchen That Could. I love Texas Sheet Cake, but the cake itself is huge and I always end up eating WAY more than is healthy. These guys are perfect and I can't actually cut a huge piece of cake that I know is entirely too big for me. 






5. Cupcake Bouquet at 52 Kitchen Adventures. These are adorable and I've been seeing them everywhere. They always seemed a little difficult to make, but with this step by step tutorial anything is possible!



6. Bookcase Baskets at IHeat Organizing. This is such a cute idea. Storage space and a seating area together. Um... YES PLEASE! This is by far one of the best organizing ideas I've seen.


7. Crayon Picture Frame at HoJo's Teaching Adventures. With Father's Day coming up, I've been scouring the interweb for different ideas for picture frames for Alex's Dad. I came across this. Although it didn't make the cut for a Father's Day picture frame. I still thought it was super cute. I have it in mind for another upcoming project.




8. Old Rake Wine Glass Holder by Colby Almond. I fell deep deeply in love with this. I'm on the look out for an old rake so I can make one of these myself because we all know how much I love my wine. Speaking of wine, tomorrow Alex is going to one of his card tournament things and will be gone well into the wee hours of the morning. Hello, bottle of White Truck that's been calling my name.


9. Wine Glass Lamps at Everyday Celebrating. So, yeah. More wine glasses, but they are soooo cute! And would be amazing for wedding centerpieces. Right? Right?


10. Spray Paint Chair at Thrifty Thursday. I want to do this to my couch. Two things: 1. I've already run this by Alex and he looked at me like I was growing horns out my head. 2. It would take a LOT of bottles of the fabric paint Eliesa used. I'm not use it would really work on my couch fabric either. But the idea is cool and if I someday come across a piece of furniture I can use this on I most certainly will. 



That's this week's finds everyone! Leave some comment love and try a new project this weekend! Happy Memorial Day! See you next week. Happy Crafting!






5 comments:

  1. These are great! Thanks for featuring me and letting me know. I plan on grabbing the button AND am your newest follower. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am flattered that you included my suitcase wall! Trust me; it's not complicated, just a little nerve-wracking to cut up those suitcases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature! Have a great holiday weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my chair! Grabbing a button now :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Crafting!

Megan@ Whimsically Homemade