Monday, December 31, 2012

Wow! I'm Such A Horrible Person!

Okay! So I haven't done a post since like oh...um THANKSGIVING! What a horrible terrible person I am! UGH! I guess life just got away from me. Plus, I guess it doesn't help that I go through these terrible points where I just don't want to do anything at all. I just have to make myself do things instead of just sitting around feeling sorry for myself. Does anyone else ever feel like this?


 Anyway! So, the new year is here and as my resolution I'm going to get this blog back on it's feet and try to keep it that way.



 YAY! So I'm going to Favorite Finds Friday back up and running starting this week. And eventually work my way back to your linky parties. Please guys, bare with me! Sorry for neglecting you for so long. Really, I don't deserve your forgiveness! Okay...I'll stop grovelling now.

Now, I want to know what your New Year's resolution is. The ever popular weight loss? Quit smoking? Please let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Crafting!

Megan@ Whimsically Homemade