Anyway, hope you enjoy this week's Favorite Finds!
1. Liquor Bottle Lamp at Suzi's Crafts. Now, I love wine. But I also love a good Kahlua and milk every now and again. When I saw these I thought a Kahula bottle would make a cute little lamp.
2. Brie and Apple Tarts from Sippy Cup Mom. Speaking of wine...nothing goes better with it than cheese. Specifically, brie. I love brie with wine and I love brie with fruit. So naturally, I love this recipe!
3. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Freezer Pie from What's Cooking 4 Miles North of Nowhere. Can someone say yummy? These recipe is to die for and super easy. I bet this is just great at family get togethers.
4. Pumpkin Spice Latte from Averie Cooks. So, I'm like a pumpkin addict. I love anything pumpkin. I'm waiting for the pumpkin spice latte to come arrive a Starbucks every year with bated breath and I"m always really bummed when it leaves in March. I know that it only it's only five months time between them, but you have no idea how I suffer. So, when I strolled across this little recipe I knocked my chair over when I stood up in excitement. My very own pumpkin spice latte whenever I like? YES PLEASE!!! Thank you, Averie for this life saving recipe.
5. Super Fancy Cake Decorating at Moey's Heart and Hearth. Let me tell you something about Moey....SHE'S A FREAKIN' GENIUS!! She uses coloring book pages to decorate cakes. Yes, you just heard me right. Coloring book pages. Go check this out. Check this out right now!
1. Perfume Lockets at Glamour & Grace. How awesome is this idea? What a great vintage present this would make. I'm going locket hunting to make a few for Christmas. I know a few people who would love to have a perfume locket.
2. Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas at Snixy Kitchen. I think just about everybody probably gets tired of cooking the same things over and over again. I thought this is a neat way to mix up a dinner we probably all do every month.
3. Slime at Tot Treasures. I saw this and just imagined Scarlett carrying around it around for days. It looks super easy to make, and I know my kid would have tons of fun with it.
4. Faux Makeup at Not So Idle Handles. I love this idea. I cannot put on deodorant without Scarlett wanting to use it, let alone makeup. This would be awesome to make for her to play with.
5. Lunch Box Treats at Mommy Wisdom. Scarlett isn't in school yet, however I will have to keep these in mind when she does for a teacher's present. I think they are totally adorable.
Okay everyone there you go! Hope everyone enjoys!