2 8 oz. packages of crescent rolls
2 8oz. packages of cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg yolk
2 tablespoons sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon mixed (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a 9 x 13 inch mold one of the 8 oz. crescent roll tubes to the bottom, making sure all seams are pinched together.
2. Cream together the 2 8 oz. cream cheeses with 1 cup sugar.
3. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 egg yolk.
4. Spread mixture over molded crescent rolls. Mold other crescent rolls on top of cream cheese mixture making sure seams are pinched together.
5. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mixture over the top.
6. Place dish into the oven and bake 20-30 minutes or until top is golden brown. LET COOL COMPLETELY!!!! I'm serious. If you don't, these babies will come out a total mess when you go to cut them into their brownie like goodness.
ENJOY!! I know I did. Let me know how yours turned out.